SOCIAL IMPACT + GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP
SOCIAL IMPACT + CSR + GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP
DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION & VISIONARY LEADER
To support the integration of Social Impact + Global Citizenship between the private, public and non-profit sectors. Working with leading corporations, agencies, government and non-goverment organizations to develop and execute programs that engage and mobilize people, support established and emerging brands and business growth, and help create a sustainable, regenerative, and socially-responsible future for us all.
Executive Creative Strategist & Producer . Social Impact and Global Citizenship Advertising and Brands
Implementation of "Chief Impact Officer" Social Impact Strategies & Corporate Social Responsibility
Implementation of Climate Change and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's)
Cultural impact through storytelling, films and experiential events
Accelerator & ideation, cross sector partners, solutions incubator for Social Impact
EXPERTISE & SKILLS
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
Natalia is a leader in Global Advocacy and Social Impact space with more than 25 years combined of experience in Creativity, Strategist and Production of campaigns and content designed to influence culture and drive positive change in the world. In 2014, she launched The Global Brain with the objective of bringing creative minds for good, partnering with entities seeking to develop and implement innovative solutions that excite people and help engage them in solving environmental and social challenges.
In recent years, under The Global Brain umbrella, Natalia has created campaigns and unconventional initiatives for the United Nations in support of the UN Paris Agreement on Climate and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's) providing her with a unique expertise and understanding of global issues, international policy and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Natalia has driven collaborations with international partners from all across sectors; from business, progressive corporations to humanitarian nonprofits and governmental organizations.
For her recent work, on behalf of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, Natalia was named one of the “Top 10 Most influential Media and Communications Executives of 2016" by the United Nations Media for Social Impact Summit.
In previous years, her experience in the Ad Industry as a Producer includes working for brands like Samsung, AB&Bev, Verizon, Procter and Gamble, Unilever, Pepsi and Toyota among others. Natalia's work has earned nominations and awards from many of the most renowned international festivals in the advertising world.
Natalia, who was born in Lima, Peru is also Co-founder of the GB Foundation, lives in Boulder, CO and likes to spend her time on solo retreats in nature as a source of inspiration and creativity.
1. WORLD OCEAN FESTIVAL - Event
As a request of the UN President of the General Assembly with the occasion of the first Ocean Conference, The Global Brain was asked to developed a full campaign to create engagement and participation between UN global policy and Civil society in order to highlight the work of the world on Ocean protection.
In partnership with : The City of New York, Toyota North America, National Geographic, Nature Conservancy and 52 other NGO's and Ocean, Marine focus organizations.
Location: Governor's Island, NY
Date: June 4 , 2017
2. UNITED NATIONS - CLIMATE CHANGE SUMMIT - Film
Director and Producer. Under the leadership of UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, Climate Change Support Team, I was asked to create an initiative to bring the voices of Civil Society to the halls of the United Nations General Assembly during the first "Climate Summit" in New York in 2014.
- Film to showcase at the General Assembly during the performance of Poet Kathy Jetnill Kishner. Script, Production and Direction in coordination with Poet to express best visuals to communicate an intended message to world leaders gather at the General Assembly.
- Climate March: Filming of the New York March and creation of a latest version for presentation purposes of UN Secreatary General Ban Ki Moon for the purpose of enter into the negotiations for the COP21 Paris Agreement
3. PEOPLE'S HAUS - CLIMATE ACTION SUMMIT, 2015
Create Strategy and Execution. Set amid the Climate Action 2016 Summit, which convened global leaders from government, business and civil society in Washington, DC ; the People’s Haus was launch as a gathering space for bloggers, students, media, and civil society.
The People's Haus served as the Climate Action 2016 digital media hub, providing a fun and creative environment where people across all sectors can gather both physically and virtually to share ideas, messages, and solutions so that together we can deliver on our climate commitments.
Activities in the People's Haus included virtual reality screenings, social media photo booth, video messages to the world, satellite imagery displays, student interviews, and of course the famous Town Hall of Youth with Bill Nye.
4. OPRA WINFREY - United Nations - Event
An event propose, created and organize by The Global Brain in support of the Sustainable Development Goals as part of a series of initiatives call "The People+Planet Project".
President of the United Nations General Assembly Mogens Lykketoft, in collaboration with the People+Planet Project (P+PP), welcomed Oprah Winfrey to UN Headquarters on 15 October 2015 for a special early screening of her new docu-series Belief.
The screening was followed by a discussion with Oprah Winfrey and the audience on how building peace across faith traditions is essential to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals which were recently been adopted by the General Assembly.
5. SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS INAUGURAL FILM - United Nations General Assembly
Producer, Director and Script. Requested by UN President of the General Assembly, the task was to create a film that will tell the story of the SDG's throughout time and how it came to be. Our proposition was to bring the voice of Chief Oren Lyons to share with us his commitment to protect the planet intertwined with the story of the United Nations SDG's in a way that will inspire us all to take action.
This film was shown at the UN General Assembly for the opening of the High-level Thematic Debate on achieving the SDGs on 21 April 2016.
Deliverables: Script, Research materials and visuals to the story of the SDG as well as filming in Arizona and other interviews. Post production and final cut.
6. WORLD BANK - CONNECT 4 CLIMATE INITIATIVE
Among other projects.....
United Nations - Sustainable Development Goals/ General Assembly
THE PEOPLE+PLANET PROJECT - Join The Coalition
United Nations Climate Campaign - UN Climate Summit Inaugural Video - Poet Kathy Jetnil-Kijiner
- Global Sustainability - UCLA
- BA Degree in Communications & Media
- Most of my life has been in Advertising. Started at age 16 in Ogilvy
- Broadcast Producer at Publicis - South America
- Executive Producer - Production & Post Production in Los Angeles & New York
- Freelance Producer for Ad Agencies / International
- Multicultural Market experience
- Research on Environmental Health
- Environmentalist with focus on Ocean Conservation
- Nature "solo" retreats as a source of Creativity
- Passionate about gathering creating minds for good since 2011
- System thinker
- Unique blend of experience: 20 years in Advertising + 4 years on global issues
- Founder of The Global Brain Foundation
- United Nations Observer at the Climate Change Paris Accord
- United Nations Department of Public Information - Official Association
- Daughter, Wife & Mom of two amazing dogs
- Global Citizen